If you are not currently a member of the NaturalCures.com site and would like to read this entry in its entirety,
click here to join NaturalCures.com!
Current website members, click here to log in and read this entire entry now!
How to Find an Alternative Healthcare Practitioner
Our database gives you direct access to thousands of practitioners around the country. It is our intention for the near future to have these individual healthcare practitioners reviewed so that you can see what other people experienced when they were treated. In addition, we have an extensive list of websites linking you to licensed alternative health care professionals. If you live in a small town or if you are not finding the practitioners you want within the database, there are other ways to find alternative care. Begin by looking in the yellow pages for one of the many therapies you can find listed in Glossary. Even if you locate only one practitioner, call them. Start somewhere. If there are no listings, you need to do deeper detective work. Go to your nearest health food store and see if someone in the herb and supplement department has a recommendation. Another option is to ask a local Massage Therapist or to inquire at a Yoga Studio. Prior to scheduling your first appointment, ask the practitioner the following questions:
- Are they a licensed alternative health care practitioner and what is their area of expertise? If not licensed, inquire about their prior training and certification.
- How many years have they been practicing?
- Do they have clients you can call as referrals?
- Clarify fees and inquire about insurance options.
- If necessary, are they willing to speak with your primary care physician?
Want to find a Practitioner in your area? If so, click here to join NaturalCures.com today!.