Quick Action Steps for AIDS
- Eat only organic, fresh whole foods, emphasizing nutrient-rich fresh fruits and vegetables, and protein foods such as eggs, tempeh, and raw dairy, as well as wild caught fish and free-range, organic meats and poultry. Also eat plenty of nutrient-rich complex carbohydrates, such as whole grains, bean, and legumes.
- Drink plenty of pure filtered water throughout the day.
- Avoid all alcohol, caffeine, refined carbohydrates, pasteurized dairy products, all forms of sugar, white flour, and commercially processed foods, as well as soda, commercial fruit and vegetable juices, and commercial, non-herbal teas.
- Important supplements to boost immunity include vitamin A, beta carotene, B-complex vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, biotin, folic acid, magnesium, manganese, potassium, and zinc. Free form amino acids and essential fatty acids are also recommended.
- Useful herbs include astragalus, bitter melon, Carnivora (Venus flytrap), Echinacea, garlic, ginseng, goldenseal, isatis root, and licorice root.
- Hyperthermia (heat therapy) can significantly improved resistance to the opportunistic infections associated with AIDS, especially when used in conjunction with proper diet, nutritional and herbal supplements, and other alternative natural therapies.
- Helpful professional care treatments include acupuncture and oxygen therapy (hydrogen peroxide, hyperbaric oxygen therapy, ozone therapy), both of which can boost immunity and destroy bacterial, fungal, and viral infections that can severely compromise the health of people with AIDS.
- Healing unresolved emotional issues such as anger, fear, guilt, and hopelessness, is also essential, as such emotions can depress immunity when they are suppressed or inappropriately expressed.
Too see the content behind this please sign up for a free or paid plan.
To see what subscription would suit you best please click here