Quick Action Plan for Alzheimer’s Disease…
Quick Action Plan for Alzheimer’s Disease
- If you suspect Alzheimer’s, screen for heavy metal and environmental poisoning, genetic predisposition, hormone imbalances, impaired blood flow, and nutritional deficiencies.
- Be aware that doctors often misdiagnose Alzheimer’s disease with other treatable forms of senile dementia such as pernicious anemia, cerebral vascular insufficiency, Parkinson’s disease, Huntington’s chorea, nutritional deficiencies, candidiasis, brain tumors, and multiple strokes.
- See a holistic dentist who can replace your silver amalgam fillings with materials tested for biocompatibility. Consult an alternative practitioner regarding a detox plan to remove residues of mercury and other poisons from the body.
- Eat an organic, whole foods diet of fresh veggies, fruit and proteins, along with complex carbohydrates and healthy fats. Do not eat processed food or use MSG, aspartame, sugars, flours, alcohol, or nicotine.
- Mental and physical exercises are essential. Continually learning and solving problems to help maintain brain function can take the form of sharing ideas, discussing news headlines, crossword puzzles, playing music, engaging in an artistic endeavor, playing cards, and even going to movies.
- Physical exercise like square dancing helps to figure out how to work through a complex movement and decreases the rate of memory loss.
- Nutritional supplements include Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALC), B-Complex Vitamins, Vitamin C, Coenzyme Q10, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), Vitamin E, Phosphatidyl Choline, and Phosphatidyl Serine (PS).
- Meditation and relaxation techniques such as diaphragmatic breathing and guided imagery are important. Lavender essential oil is useful to soothe the body and calm the emotions.
- Acupuncture, especially on the scalp, can clear pathways in the brain.
- Chinese herbs such as ginseng, dong quai, and ho-shou-wu enhance vitality and mobility.
- Ginkgo biloba is a safe and effective herb to improve circulation and increase mental capacity.
- Useful alternative therapies are Biofeedback Training and Neurotherapy, Naturopathic Medicine, Oxygen therapies, Magnetic Field Therapy, and Ayurvedic Medicine.
Too see the content behind this please sign up for a free or paid plan.
To see what subscription would suit you best please click here