The wily Candida albicans shows up in many forms, sometimes not recognizable. Some of the symptoms may appear to be other disorders which get treated but don’t respond because the underlying problem is not addressed.
Here are some of the physical disguises that candida wears:
- Fatigue, concentration and short-term memory loss
- Pain in joints and muscles, tightness in neck and shoulders
- Reflux/hyper-acidity/mucus in throat
- Poor sleep
- Sore throat, blisters in mouth
- White coated tongue
- Circles under eyes
- Headaches and sinus problems
- Night sweats and chills
- Alcohol, gluten and dairy intolerance
- Irritable bowels, constipation, diarrhea
- Menstrual problems
- Skin conditions such as acne, eczema, dandruff
- Weight changes
- Reduced libido
Some psychological symptoms are:
- Anxiety, panic attacks
- Mood swings
- Obsessive thoughts and paranoia
The list is nearly endless because candida permeates the entire system and takes up residence wherever it can get a hold. If you have any of these problems, and they have not responded to treatment, consider being tested for candida. It is estimated that over half the population has it. Treated conventionally with prescription drugs, the conditions never go away and may get worse, as is the case with antibiotics.
Join the site to read the more in the chapter on Candidiasis in the Find a Cure section of the site which offer extensive information about candida, how to diagnose and treat it, and how to remain candida-free for life.
Too see the content behind this please sign up for a free or paid plan.
To see what subscription would suit you best please click here