A Quick Action Plan for Dealing with Candida…
A Quick Action Plan for Dealing with Candida
- Find out if you have Candida overgrowth through Darkfield Microscopy blood work testing, electrodermal screening, or other reliable screening, and proceed accordingly.
- Eliminate all sugar and sugar-containing foods, including alcohol, sweetened chocolate and soda. Eat no fruit other than grapefruit, green apples, and small quantities of berries. Release caffeine products, including coffee and black tea.
- Do not eat foods that contain yeast or flour such as bread, biscuits, muffins, bagels, cookies, etc. Avoid fermented foods such as soy sauce, and only use apple cider vinegar.
- Obtain adequate amounts of essential nutrients including vitamin A, beta carotene, all B-complex vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, calcium, chromium, magnesium, selenium, zinc, essential fatty acids, and the amino acid, taurine.
- Supplement with the probiotics acidophilus and bifidobacteria.
- Take digestive enzymes, including ones with amylase and cellulose, as they help eliminate unhealthy yeasts while also aiding overall digestion. Hydrochloric acid (HC1) may be useful as well.
- Useful herbal remedies include barberry, caprylic acid, citrus seed extract, garlic, goldenseal, oil of oregano, Oregon grape, and tea tree oil.
- Avoid the use of antibiotics, birth control pills, and all synthetic hormones. Avoid conventionally produced inorganic dairy products, choosing raw organic dairy whenever possible.
- Dealing with Candida requires a comprehensive treatment approach; significant improvements may not be noticeable for three to six months. Seek the help of an alternative health practitioner experienced with Candida, if you need support.
- Read through the Candida Cleanse, and then make a commitment to clear Candida once and for all. Candida does not have to be a continual health problem, and it is worth all of the effort required to clear it. The Natural Cures Candida Cleanse is easy to follow, and an excellent approach to resolving this aggravating problem.
Too see the content behind this please sign up for a free or paid plan.
To see what subscription would suit you best please click here