Morning Flax Drink:
Stir 1 heaping tablespoon of ground flax seed powder and 1 teaspoon of cranberry concentrate into a 12 oz. glass of water. Mix and drink. Follow with a glass of water. If sweetener is desired, add a tiny bit of Stevia extract.
Evening Flax and Psyllium Drink:
Stir 1 heaping tablespoon each of ground flax seed powder and psyllium husk powder into a 12 oz glass of water. Mix and drink. Follow with a glass of water. If sweetener is desired, add a tiny bit of Stevia extract.
Classic Green Juice:
- 2-3 apples
- 3-4 stalks of celery
- 1 handful parsley*Great additions include: chard, kale or spinach leaves, cucumbers, romaine lettuce, sprouts, carrots, garlic, a slice of ginger or lemon.
Essence of Creamy Chocolate:
A favorite Natural Cures juice.
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 2-3 carrots
- 2 handfuls spinach
Simple Green Salad:
Salad is a daily essential. During a cleanse, it is a true mainstay. You may eat as much salad as you desire.
- 1-2 heads lettuce; red leaf, green leaf, romaine, butter, or an ample supply of mixed greens or spinach.*Wonderful additions: Tomatoes, grated carrots, grated beets, cucumbers, jicama, sliced red onions, red pepper, zucchini, chopped apples, celery. You may also enjoy clover, sunflower, broccoli and buckwheat sprouts.
Lovely Herb Dressing:
You can make salad dressing ahead by blending the following:
- 1 C olive or flax oil, or a blend of the two.
- ¼ C or more to taste fresh lemon, lime juice or apple cider vinegar.
- ¼ – ½ C pure water
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1 T herbs. Choose from dill, basil, thyme, parsley, cilantro, or your favorite fresh or dried herbs.
Combine ingredients and blend until smooth. Toss your salad with up to 2 T of dressing per meal.
Drizzle 1 T oil, lemon, lime or apple cider vinegar and fresh herbs and condiments onto salad. Toss and enjoy.
Very Berry Smoothie:
This light version is perfect for cleansing.
- 1-2 cups of frozen berries
- 1-2 apples
- 2-4 soaked prunes with soaking water
- 1 tsp flax seed oil
- Spirulina, Blue-Green Algae or green whole food powder. Start with 1/4 – 1/2 tsp, adding more each day as you become accustomed to the taste; up to 3 T per smoothie.
- 1-10 ice cubes. Optional.
- Add just enough water and blend until smooth.
Almond Soaking Instructions:
Before you go to sleep or by 10 pm, place one cup of dry almonds in a clean 16 oz. jar and fill to the top with pure water. Leave on counter overnight. (You will be pleased to see that the almonds double in size.) In the morning, pour almonds into a strainer and rinse with pure water. Rinse jar and fill with the soaked almonds. Cover with pure water and place in refrigerator. Change water daily. Soaked almonds have a refrigerated shelf life of at least one week.
Prune Soaking instructions:
Before bed or by 10 pm, remove pits from 2-4 prunes, place in a small bowl, cover with pure water and leave on counter. This is enough for one morning meal. Repeat daily.
Too see the content behind this please sign up for a free or paid plan.
To see what subscription would suit you best please click here