Quick Action Plan for Diverticulosis and Diverticulitis…
Quick Action Plan for Diverticulosis and Diverticulitis
1. We highly recommend you see an alternative health care practitioner to support you in healing.
2. The SAD diet is a major contributing factor in Diverticulosis and Diverticulitis. A change in diet is essential in order to heal.
3. Change your diet to avoid all commercially processed foods; eat no fast or refined foods or carbohydrates of any kind; and stop eating sugar completely. In addition, omit caffeine, alcohol and synthetic and processed oils from your diet.
4. Begin eating a simple diet with an abundant selection of fresh and preferably organic whole foods. Include vegetables, fruits, green juices and quality sources of protein from wild caught fish, New Zealand lamb, bison, organic free range poultry and meat when available, and organic and preferably raw cheese and yogurt.
5. Consider investing in a quality juicer and making fresh green juices on a regular basis.
6. Undergo testing for food allergies, using NAET, or Electral dermal screening to find out if there are specific foods triggering your bowel problems and eliminate those foods, giving your body a rest from major irritants. If you intuitively suspect you are allergic to a specific food, stop eating it now.
7. Consider purchasing the book Breaking the Vicious Cycle: The Specific Carbohydrate Diet by Dr. Haas, and read through her web site, www.breakingtheviciouscycle.info/index.htm
8. Make appropriate changes in your lifestyle. If you smoke, quit immediately. Find motivation to move your body everyday; get on and maintain a regular exercise program.
9. With the support of an alternative doctor, eliminate over the counter medications, especially pain suppressants and prescription and non prescription drugs that might be contributing to your digestive stress.
10. Consider homeopathy and herbal medicine as an alternative solution.
11. Self massage and stress reducing techniques can greatly reduce cramping and pain.
12. Begin a supplement program; using Vitamin C, B complex, probiotics, especially soil based mineral organisms, and digestive enzymes.
Too see the content behind this please sign up for a free or paid plan.
To see what subscription would suit you best please click here