Quick Action Plan for Herpes
- Print out and review the above Prevention Guidelines.
- Emphasize fresh, organic foods, with plenty of non citrus fruits and vegetables, complex carbohydrates, free-range, organic meats and poultry, wild-caught fish, and an abundance of pure filtered water.
- Avoid all commercial, processed, and nonorganic food, as well as alcohol, coffee, sugars, artificial sweeteners, preservatives, food dyes, milk and dairy products, and wheat and wheat products.
- Avoid all arginine-rich foods, including all nuts, sunflower and sesame seeds, coconut, chocolate, wheat and wheat byproducts, soy, lentils, oats, corn, rice, barley, tomatoes, and squash.
- Be screened for food allergies.
- Supplement with vitamin A, B-complex, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, vitamin C, zinc, adrenal glandular extract, quercitin, and the amino acid lysine.
- Drink plenty of organic, fresh-squeezed carrot, celery and beet juice.
- Apply salves of aloe vera gel or calendula cream.
- Hot baths if you can tolerate them, followed with a short cold bath or sitz bath. Do this daily.
- A useful herbal remedy for herpes is to combine tinctures of Echinacea, goldenseal, nettle and Siberian ginseng in equal measures. Take half a teaspoon three times a day to boost immune function.
- Take precautions when you are in an outbreak to avoid spreading the virus to others.
- To ensure you are following the most effective treatment plan, work with a qualified holistic health professional.
Too see the content behind this please sign up for a free or paid plan.
To see what subscription would suit you best please click here