Quick Action Plan for Osteoarthritis…
Quick Action Plan for Osteoarthritis
- To increase joint mobility and protect joints from further damage, flaxseeds, fish oils, and Boswellia are recommended.
- Oil massages are beneficial. Dissolve camphor and mint in vodka or unroasted sesame oil and apply externally. Lemon oil or marjoram oil (undiluted or mixed with sesame or olive oil) can also be rubbed into the affected joints.
- A regimen of breathing patterns, flexing of the joints of the hands, feet, and elbows, and yoga positions can improve symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis is directly related to skeletal and postural difficulties. Bodywork can alter postural difficulties. Massage and Rolfing programs are highly recommended.
- Estimates show that 95% of osteoarthritic cases also have misaligned vertebrae. A combination of acupuncture with chiropractic is a common approach for treating osteoarthritis.
- Eliminate dairy products, fatty meats, caffeine, soft drinks, alcohol, tobacco, and all refined sugars. Replace processed sugars with alternative natural sweeteners or naturally sweet fruits. A diet rich in an abundant selection of fresh vegetables, and a wide variety of sweet and non-sweet fruits, nuts, and whole grains is recommended.
- Hydrogenated fats and trans-fatty acids can directly contribute to inflammation and the destruction of joint tissues. Read all food labels and do not buy or eat food that contains partially hydrogenated oils, canola oil or any artificial, chemically generated fats.
- Whole or juiced goji and/or acai berries, and Noni juice. Pomegranate fruit extracts are especially effective in cases of osteoarthritis.
- Read the pH section.
- Test for food and environmental allergies and avoid all foods and substances to which you are allergic.
- Cleansing and Detoxification including colon and bowel cleansing therapies, fasting, kidney and gallbladder flushes, physical medicine, and homeopathic remedies.
- Microcurrent Therapy devices such as the TENS unit, may help to reduce swelling, spasms, and increase muscle flexibility. 13. For treating and preventing arthritis, supplement with vitamins A, B1, B6, C, D, E, calcium, magnesium, boron, and niacinamide (a form of vitamin B3), cetyl myristoleate, and glucosamine sulfate supplementation in conjunction with chondroitin sulfate and SAMe.