Quick Action Plan for Rheumatoid Arthritis…
Quick Action Plan for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Acupuncture treatment helps to reduce the body’s aggressive defenses that inadvertently attack its own joint tissue.
- Massage affected joints with rosemary, benzoin, chamomile, camphor, juniper, or lavender.
- Diet plays an integral part in reducing or preventing the onset of all types of arthritic conditions. A diet rich in an abundant selection of fresh vegetables, and a wide variety of sweet and non-sweet fruits, soaked nuts and seeds, and whole grains is recommended.
- Tomatoes, cayenne, black and long pepper should be avoided by person’s with rheumatoid arthritis. Minimize protein intake, choose small quantities of fish, legumes, eggs, soaked nuts and seeds. Eliminate beef, chicken, shellfish, and pork completely. Eat no hydrogenated fats, processed sugars, dairy products, alcohol, coffee, or black tea.
- Use the following powerful aids to speed and assist healing: Goji, Acai and Noni juice, bee pollen, royal jelly, and evening primrose oil are recommended, as is Shark cartilage, Wobenzyme, DMSO, MSM Manganese Cetyl myristoleate with lipase, and vitamin C.
- Read the pH section.
- Test for food and environmental allergies and avoid all foods and substances to which you are allergic.
- Cleansing and Detoxification including colon and bowel cleansing therapies, fasting, kidney and gallbladder flushes, physical medicine, and homeopathic remedies.
- Isometric exercises, stretching, and yoga can help ease arthritis pain.
- Constitutional hydrotherapy (apply two to five times weekly) or heating compress (apply once daily to affected areas).
- Drink the juice of half a lemon before every meal and before going to bed.
Too see the content behind this please sign up for a free or paid plan.
To see what subscription would suit you best please click here