Quick Action Steps for Silicone Implant Disease
- The best course of action is to avoid receiving implants altogether.
- If you already have implants, you will need to have them removed before proceeding; alternative therapies are not effective until your body is clear of the toxins they produce in the body.
- Emphasize organic, fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as organic whole grains, free-range poultry and wild-caught fish. Also drink plenty of pure filtered water.
- Avoid all processed and chemical foods as well as all refined sugars, flours, carbohydrates, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, alcohol, red meats, saturated fats, hydrogenated and trans-fatty oils. Eliminate allergens.
- Nutrients include, though are not limited to vitamin A, beta carotene, vitamin C, vitamin E, magnesium, selenium, digestive and proteolytic enzymes, hydrochloric acid, N-acetyl-cysteine, psyllium fiber powder, and the amino acid taurine.
- The herb milk thistle can help the liver eliminate toxins caused by implant rupture and leakage.
- Daily aerobic exercise, especially stationary biking and rebounding.
- Daily saunas are also recommended.
Too see the content behind this please sign up for a free or paid plan.
To see what subscription would suit you best please click here